Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 31 - bootybootybootybootybooty

Oh my infinite adversary the balance ball. Luckily, the hardest move was first, but I was falling and flailing all over the place. At least falling and flailing still burns calories and works some muscles. There must be some kind of trick to staying on the ball in a plank position, but I have yet to find it. I hope someone tells me sometime.

I think the tush tightener was my favorite, cause it was hard, but I got a great hamstring stretch during each one.

I found this pic on pinterest, but have no idea where it originated from, the pin led to the pic itself.

I'm super excited for tomorrow, since we start Fab Ab February! It's only one pic for the whole month, but it should make all the planks easier from Feb on out!

2 comments:

  1. You did it!!!!! A whole month...now its a habit :) keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete