Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19 - Burn it with burpees.

I had turkey meatballs today, so I thought it was fitting to do the Turkey Burner Workout.
I thought this workout would be cake after the jumping jacks and squats, but my 3rd burpee in, I thought I was going to pass out. I took a bit of a pause and broke it down into sets of 10, and the last few were admittedly steps instead of jumps, but I didn't give up. I did the 1 leg pushup on my knee, but I think they were still doing more than the normal knee pushup, but I am still watching my foot pain, and pushups get to it. The bicycle crunches went by like nothing, it was a nice way to end the workout. I think I spent less than 5 minutes on this workout, when I looked at the clock, but it felt like much longer. I know I will eventually have to start working up to 10 and 15 minute workouts. All those repeater ones are staring at me, like "You're gonna run out of the easy ones... and all you'll have left is me... oh, we're *coming*" and I'm like, "How can you talk when I have my computer muted?!?!"

Weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment