Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30 - too tired for wit...

I did this. Maybe that should be enough to tucker me out as much as it did... but the pictures make it look way easier than it really was. Plus, I tried Zumba for the first time today, so I'm already all made of jelly.

I cheated my butt off during this workout, but I still feel it deep in the glutes. That's 3 butt references in one sentence.

I could not hold these super long... and I did fall over a bit trying to match the picture.

The one below looks all sweet and innocent, but what the picture does *not* tell you is that you have to hold your leg out to the side after you hit this pretty little pose.
 
These were... you guessed it... the kicker. She's kicking all straight, but the instructions are to roundhouse (or fan) kick, and land in a squat. 15 times. Each side. So, I'm tired, sore, *and* sad at the sadness that is my fan kick. I'm just dubbing this not my day and moving on. At least Zumba kicked butt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment