Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24 - Holy #@*( abs!

This site never fails to deliver a deceptively effective routine. The jack knife sit-ups sounded like they might be hard, but in reality... they were downright screamworthy. You start lying flat on the floor and then you lift your torso *and* your knees up at the same time. The rest of the workout is more of a blur between these two ridiculous sets of these torture sit-ups. It certainly made me regret the taco bell I grabbed for dinner. Maybe next year I will work on healthy eating. Or tomorrow.

I really just want to jump around again, to run, to jump jackly, or jack, jumpingly. I'll try walking again tomorrow and hope for the best. I've begun to notice my days are much better when I walk. I should maybe look into some walking shoes, and maybe a little backpack to carry light things in.

1 comment: