Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17 - No interesting title

I procrastinated too long today, so I found a workout that only had 4 things on it:

40 Jumping Jacks
30 Situps
20 Squats
10 Pushups

I don't want to link to the image, since after looking closer, it's a pro-ana site that it comes from, and I don't want to spread that around.

Something weird happened with my jumping jacks; every time I jumped I would turn a little to the left. So I was jack jumping in circles, though I swear I was jumping straight. My body may have been subconsciously compensating for the big toe pain that has come back a little, since I did walk to work today after resting for awhile. I guess more investigating needs to be done. I honestly lost count during the jumping jacks, being so distracted and confused by my spinning.

30 situps didn't seem like a lot until I decided I would do them all the way up, chest to knees. That is way different than crunches. I gave the same treatment to my squats, all the way down. My knees crackled and popped through all 20. There was some giggling in my house over this. I tried to make all 10 pushups full size, but dropped the knees the last 5. I'll get there.

I feel worked, and I feel good. I have been taking antibiotics for an infection, which is knocking me out more than I care to admit. But now I can go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment