Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 15 - The harder they come, the harder they fall...

I chose today's workout because every picture was lying down.

While I admit, always, to my laziness, this was because a day or two ago I noticed some pain in the metatarsal under my big toe. So after googling foot pain diagnosis, I gathered that the best thing to do was rest my foot a bit, as it was rebelling against this new active me. Fuck you, foot.

I skipped walking to work, put insoles in my shoes, and didn't stand at work all day. If it doesn't get better in a few days I will go to the doctor. (I just realized I was *at* the doctor today, and didn't even mention it. Wow.)

I failed to read the fine print in the lower right, so when I finished in 3 minutes I was very excited until I saw it... do this 4 times through. I had very carefully avoided any workout that made me repeat itself, for fear I would take a murderous turn. Now I know I can just pop on some youtube and just make it through. Though, there is still a feeling of bitter resentment for missing those key words in my excitement to lie on the floor for a whole workout. My thighs are *worked*.


No comments:

Post a Comment