Friday, March 1, 2013

Yoga!

I learned some wonderful things tonight:

1: Songza has a whole list of playlists for yoga, and they are quite nice.

2: I *need* more yoga in my life.

When I first started my job I did yoga 2 times a week, and sometimes more at home, and I need to get back to that kind of consistency. It just feels so nice, and it's clear I need other people around me since today's workout did not take me very long to get through.

I searched for the tumblr of the person who originally made this graphic, but had no luck reading the url no matter how large I blew up the picture.

I tried to take my time, but my strength has never been to sit (or pose) still for a long time. Except that once, but I was lying down under a blanket... way easy.

I snapped, crackled and popped my way through it and felt stretched and happy by the end. Seriously, I think I burned through it in 3 minutes. I need a much longer list of poses the way I go through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment