Sunday, March 3, 2013

She's got legs... she's forgot how to use them...

Back to the queen of graphic workout bits, today's workout was all about the legs. I realized through this endeavor that most of the workouts on pinterest come from her, and that she also has her own workout calendar that she creates for her readers, which is super awesome. I also realized today that after a month of doing nothing but abs and a little bit of Zumba, my legs are now made of jello. Even so, this does feel like it's getting easier to jump into workouts that might be 15-20 minutes. My wobbly legs didn't try to talk me into quitting, either... they just were like "Haha, this is what you get for ignoring me you WHORE!" My legs have a bit of an attitude problem.
I added things to this workout, which is odd for my bare minimum attitude, but my obsessive need to be symmetrical drove me to do 10 split squat jumps (seriously, give those a try, they are nuts), and 2 360 twists. Also, jumping is fun.

Fantastic side effects are happening, I snuck in a little Just Dance last night and thought I sweat and was worked, I did not feel the painful wheezing I have had before. Which answer the question I didn't care ask, 'How long before any of this 5 minutes of working out a day crap actually makes a difference?' (I guess my brain has a bit of an attitude problem, too.) 2 months. It took me two month to go... "what the hell, why do I not have the urge to kick puppies in the face?"

This is my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment