Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Aim for the moon, hit a lot of stars.

Tonight's workout was really fun to do while waiting to watch movies and feed my friends delicious corned beef. Must of the moves were very familiar, but the high kicks I had to piece together myself. It seemed like I could take it at face value and tried to high kick in place. No go, I could not stop stepping forward after every kick, so I stopped fighting it and paraded around the kitchen and living room kicking like a showgirl. It was super fun, I recommend it. My planking stamina has gone down since the daily training, how quickly you lose out when you don't use it.

Yesterday, I was still catching up on weekend sleep, and adjusting to daylight savings. Early in the evening I was snuggling and watching tv, then bam, 2AM and I'm being ushered upstairs to bed. But I did walk to and from work and did an extra hour of hooping today, so it's hard to feel too bad. I suppose out of 365 days, missing some will be inevitable, but I can minimize it all I can. Being active has become a habit now, and I am looking forward to workouts now, which is just where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment