Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hooping!!!

As always, harder than I anticipated. Today's workout had me do a series of 4 moves, but for 5 minutes each. My little ADD brain could hardly handle it, let alone my out of practice hooping hips. The first five minutes was just straight hooping, but then they told me to bend over and bounce the hoop with my booty. Ample as it is, I could not get the hang of this motion; my hoop kept whacking me in the arm after a few bounces. At least the next 5 minutes was easier, hoop like normal, let it fall to your butt, then shimmy it back on up to your waist. I got bored so I did this one the opposite was I was used to. It's the little things that make you feel like a bad-ass. Lastly, demonstrated over on the left, pass the hoop around you but *under* one of your legs. A small but unsurprising mathematical error had me doing this for 6 minutes instead of 5, during which time I decided my biggest enemy was pants. Temperature being what it was, I did not feel shirts were particularly compatible comrades either. So it has come to this, blogging in my underwear. Have I fallen so far, so fast? Day 55... too bad-ass for clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment